Did you know 30% of all hiring done by law firms and corporate legal departments is to fill commercial litigation positions? Litigation has quickly become a popular and necessary specialty that’s a driving force for law firms. Think about it; image you just had an intense argument with an employee or are facing a breach of contract with a business partner–depending on their severity,legal actions may need to be taken in order to solve these problems. These specific legal actions will typically fall under the commercial litigation umbrella. Since commercial litigation combines business and law together, any form of business conflicts will fall into this category–and it’s absolutely essential to have commercial litigation attorneys within the office. Here’s why:
- They Can Provide Excellent Legal Advice: While a commercial litigator is there to protect you in the event of a corporate conflict, they also can provide sound legal advice across various situations and discourses. They offer both professional and reliable legal advice that will surely benefit the company in the long run.
- Smoother Incorporation Process: A commercial litigator can provide businesses the needed guidance while in the incorporation phase. While providing you with proper information related to the necessary legal actions, they can also guide you throughout the entire process of the incorporation. You even be able to save costs that are commonly associated with incorporation.
- Manage Lawsuit Threats: In operating a business, it’s not uncommon to be faced with lawsuit threats. Even if you take every preventative measure possible to avoid this inevitability, lawsuit threats can still occur due to things that fall through the cracks–poor judgment, negligence, etc. However, with an excellent commercial litigator at hand, your company will be effectively represented and defended.
- Ample Experience With Business Tax Laws: With a commercial litigator, you can better familiarize yourself with business tax law. Not knowing these laws in depth can lead to a lot of trouble in the future. This is why it’s essential that you have a commercial litigator to help you with these important tax laws.
- Deter Legal Conflicts for Affiliate Marketers: As the online affiliate market continues to expand, it’s important that they adhere to certain rules. Commercial litigators can help affiliate marketers stay on the right track and avoid legal conflicts that can commonly occur in their line of work.
- Assist Online Businesses: For online businesses, there are many regulations associated with the Federal Trade Commission that need to be followed. If companies fail to adhere to their specific regulations, they could be faced with significant fines. With a commercial litigation attorney, your online company will be able to carefully and successfully maintain all the regulations associated with the FTC.
Hiring a commercial litigation attorney gives businesses the opportunity to protect themselves from all angles. These individuals are highly necessary to have in order for businesses to operate without the fear of legal troubles. With a commercial litigator, your business can put its full attention towards achieving profitability.
Brandon L. Fernandez is a native of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and is an associate in the Lydecker Diaz’s Miami office. Mr. Fernandez’s practice includes all aspects of federal and state civil trial litigation with a primary focus in civil rights litigation, complex commercial litigation, government liability, law enforcement liability, labor & employment law, premises liability, and professional liability.